- 4100 INR
VR-514 is a thin film, air dry phenolic with excellent resistance to corrosive fume atmospheres and is particularly good in marine and salt air environments. VR-514 coatings are easy to apply and exhibit superior durability, excellent adhesion and good flexibility.
This primer-finish combination coating was recently reformulated for improved application properties and offers excellent durability, good adhesion with simple cleaning, good film building characteristics and flexibility. VR-514 is also perfect for smaller repair jobs on larger commercial rooftop units or a small residential do-it-yourself coil coating application.
VR-514 is available in an aerosol version (VR-514T) for those smaller “touch up” jobs such as Solder Joints, Finned Tube coil touch up, Fans, Duct Work, Copper Tubing and other maintenance projects.
- Finned tube coils
- HVAC/R equipment
- Construction equipment
- As a general maintenance coating
- Marine and coastal applications as well as offshore
- Moderate to the most severely corrosive environments
- Combined marine/industrial environments
- Grey (offered under product code VR-506)
- Black (offered under product code VR-502)
Sample test data
- Salt spray: ASTM B-117: Passes 2,000 hours as primer-finish. Passes 3,000 hours with UC-5500 series topcoat.
- Bend test: ASTM-D522: Passes ½ inch mandrel
- Thermal conductivity: <1% for finned tube coil applications
- Food contact: Meets FDA 175.300 for indirect food contact
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Shop No.03, Plot No. 53-A, Sector -03, Rudraksha, Karanjade, Nr.A.R Construction, Raigad, Maharashtra, 400703, India